Friday, February 25, 2011

Spreading the News...By Emma

Just recently I asked my mom and she told me I could tell my BFFEAE (best friends forever and ever) Ellie. So, I went over to her house and told her and her parents together. She was sooooo shocked and I really don't think she saw it coming when I told her I needed to tell her something. She had a very confused look on her face or the rest of the day. She came over to my house and that was all we could talk about. We talk to each other in Creole a little bit from time to time at school. I'm really glad I decided to tell her.

One I went into school early urgent to tell my teacher, Mrs. Parmly, the good news. My mom came with me. As I told her I thought I could see tears coming from her eyes. She was extremely shocked. She said I could
 talk to her when ever I needed.

I told my neighbors next. Mrs. Ashley and Mrs. Shanon. They were probably the most suprised of anyone. They asked all the details, and wanted to know everything about her. They loved the idea of having a little black neighbor though. I was really suprised at how much they were concerned and wanted to know.

I'll never forget the awesome feelings I had spreading the news about the adoption.

No comments:

Post a Comment